Enhanced Taste: The 3-stage aeration process ensures that your $20 red wine tastes like a $50 aged wine in just a few seconds.
Premium Quality: Made from high-quality materials, this aerator pourer spout set is built to last. The classic designer premium spout adds an elegant touch to any bar or kitchenware collection.
User-Friendly Design: This practical accessory is easy to use, making it perfect for both novice and experienced sommeliers. Simply insert the pourer into the bottle, pour as usual, and enjoy!
- ENRICH YOUR WINE TASTE: When you have a friend over for drinks, you want your $20 wine bottle to taste better than a $40. Thats exactly what our wine aerator pourer does. Our wine aerator is the ultimate solution to make the wine you purchase live beyond expectations. Supply your wine with the air it needs to make it taste like its aged and make a good impression on your friends and family.
- INSTANT AERATION: Though wine can aerate itself if left in a decanter for a few days, you need this aerator for a quick diffusing. Our wine aerator accelerates the aeration process like no other. Just put it on top of the bottle and pour the wine into the glass. So you don't need to wait days to get your wine tasting smoother.
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT: When wine is introduced to air, the air joins with the molecules of the wine, softening the tannins and mimicking the ageing process. Basically, oxygen breaks down the harsh, young tannins and makes them smoother. Leaving your wine open for a few days isn’t the answer, since that simply allows the alcohol to evaporate.
- A PERFECT GIFT: Use this to aerate your own wine or give this as a gift to any wine lover. This wine aerator has a sleek design and comes in a designer packaging that will enhance any kitchen's look. Leave it in your kitchen and your guests will be able to point it out from far away. Starting a conversation where your guests will end up here to buy it for themselves.
- WHY AERATE WINE? When wine is bottled, it is secured with an airtight seal in order to remain in the state the winemaker intended. Over time, the tannins break down, creating a smoother, more drinkable wine, which is one reason why older wines are more expensive and prized. Aerating a young wine mimics the ageing process, creating a smooth, delicious wine in just a few minutes. Yup, that’s the beauty of aeration.
|2001 XS Decanter